100 g cheddar cheese
100 g red onion
1 cm ginger
10 g olive oil
200 g zucchini/baby marrow, roughly chopped
400 g sweet potato, roughly chopped
1 tsp salt
50 g feta cheese
20 g pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line a square baking dish (25 cm) with baking paper and set aside.
- Place Cheddar cheese in mixing bowl and grind 10 sec/speed 5. Empty in a bowl and set aside.
- Place onion, ginger and olive oil into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl with the spatula then cook 3 min/100ºC /speed 1.
- Add baby marrow and sweet potato and chop 4 sec/speed 5.
- Scrape down the sides of mixing bowl with the spatula, then cook 3 min/100ºC/reverse/speed soft. Transfer mixture into prepared baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Without cleaning the bowl, add eggs and salt and beat 10 sec/speed 4. Transfer into the baking dish with the sweet potato and baby marrow mixture and gently mix through with spatula until evenly combined. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese, crumble the feta cheese on top and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds (optional).
- Bake for 30-35 minutes (180ºC) or until golden on top. Allow frittata to cool in the baking dish for 15 minutes and serve warm or place into refrigerator to cool completely and serve cold.
This recipe is part of a Lunchbox recipe collection sent through by Anthie Petrou at Thermomix UAE. The recipes have all been adapted from Cookidoo UK, Australia and Steaming Hot cookbook