200g coconut milk
6 blocks of ice
1 Tbsp hemp powder
1 tsp Spirulina
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp honey
10g goji berries
Splash vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into the TM bowl. Blend 1 min/speed 10.
- Coconut milk helps lower blood pressure and decreases the bad cholesterol.
It’s good for weight loss and for keeping you feeling fuller for longer so the need to snack during the day decreases. There are many more advantages which makes coconut milk a great addition to your diet, as well as a milk substitute as it’s lactose-free
- Raw hemp also has many benefits, including: weight loss, increased and sustained energy, rapid recovery from disease or injury, lowered cholesterol and blood pressure, reduced inflammation, improvement in circulation and immune system as well as natural blood sugar control. The best news is that there are no known allergies to hemp.
- Spirulina detoxes heavy metals and also gets rid of Candida. As with many other superfoods, it also lowers cholesterol, blood pressure, boosts metabolism and also alleviates sinus issues.
- Cinnamon helps to control blood sugar, candida, stomach bugs and IBS. There is also talk of it helping fight cancer, osteoporosis and arthritis, and it is antibacterial and antifungal.
- Honey can alleviate allergies, boost memory, suppress coughs, heal wounds and burns (if applied topically) and is an all-natural energy drink.
- Goji berries are alleged to boost the immune system and brain activity, protect against heart disease and cancer, and improve life expectancy.