50 g onion quartered
3 cloves garlic
20 g parsley
200 g tomatoes cut into pieces
300 g hake fillets
1 tsp fish spice
340 g tinned shredded tuna (3 tins). Well drained.
30 g cream
1 tbsb dried dill
1000 g water
Lightly grease a ring mould (to fit comfortably into the Varoma) or ramekin dishes.
- Place onion, garlic, parsley and tomatoes into TM bowl. Chop 5 sec/speed 5.
- Cook 5 min/Varoma/speed soft.
- Add hake and fish spice. Cook 7 min/100°C/speed 1. Add tuna. Mix 5 sec/reverse/speed 4. Set aside to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Add cream, eggs, dill and season to taste. Mix 15 sec/speed 4. Place lightly oiled mixture into moulds/ramekins. Arrange in Varoma dish.
- Place water into TM bowl and position Varoma. Cook 45 min/Varoma/Speed 2.
- Unmould and serve warm with salad, home-made mayonnaise and garnish with lemon slices and caviar or baby tomatoes for added colour.