4-5 dark chocolate biscuits broken into pieces
600g mint ice cream
100g full cream milk
45g Creme de cacao
45g Creme de menthe
Fresh mint leaves to garnish
- Place biscuits into TM bowl. Crush 2 sec/turbo. With TM spatula, scrape out biscuits and set aside. No need to wash the bowl.
- Place ice cream, milk, Creme de cacao and Creme de menthe into TM bowl. Blend 20 sec/speed 8 until required consistency has been achieved.
- Add biscuits and blend 3 sec/speed 6 until mixed.
- Pour into serving glasses, garnish with fresh mint and serve with spoons and wide straws.
- For a creamier shake, replace milk with cream or increase ice-cream.
- Try choc chip mint ice cream. Vanilla ice-cream will give a more subtle flavour.
- Replace chocolate biscuits with chocolate.
- Decorate with grated chocolate and mint.
- Prepare in advance and leave in the freezer until ready to serve.