4 sprigs parsley
1 onion, quartered
30 g olive oil
½ packet diced bacon
4 chicken fillets, cubed
1 tin corn (drained)
1 tin any white beans (drained)
1 tbs chicken stock
450g warm water
- Place parsley in TM and chop 5 sec/speed 7. Set aside.
- Place onion in TM chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
- Add olive oil and bacon and cook for 5 min/100°C/reverse, speed spoon.
- Add chicken and sprinkle flour over, then cook for 5 min/100°C/reverse, speed spoon.
- Add corn, beans, stock and water. Cook for 10 mins/100°C/reverse, speed spoon.
- Add parsley, milk, salt and pepper, and heat for 3 min/100°C/reverse, speed spoon.
- Serve with bread.