200g baker’s flour
450g ricotta cheese
2 gloves of garlic
20g olive oil
365g crushed tomatoes
Handful of herbs of your choice
- Place bread into TM bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 8.
- Add remaining gnocchi ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 10 sec/speed 5.
- Knead mixture for 1 min/ interval speed.
- Turn out onto a floured surface & divide into four equal portions.
- Roll each portion out into a “finger-width” sausage shape and cut into equal sizes.
- Use a fork to make “gnocchi” ridges.
- Cook gnocci when a pot of salted water is completely boiling.
- When gnocci rises to the surface they are cooked. Drain & serve with sauce.
- Place garlic in TM bowl and chop for 5 sec/speed 7.
- Add olive oil and cook for 1 min/100°C/speed 1.
- Add tomatoes and salt and cook for 3 min/100°C/speed 1.
- Pour over gnocci and add herbs of your choice.