1 garlic clove
30 g lemon grass
15 g ginger fresh, peeled
30 g fresh coriander
30 g olive oil
30 – 40g red Thai curry paste (according to taste)
1 l chicken stock
400 g coconut milk
1 medium sized chicken breast diced (optional)
1 tomato diced
1 medium red pepper cut in strips.
2 tsp oyster sauce
- Place the garlic, lemon grass, ginger and coriander into the TM bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 7.
- Add the oil and curry paste, sauté 2 min/Varoma/speed 2.
- Add chicken stock, chicken breast and coconut milk, cook 15 min/Varoma/speed 2.
- Add tomato and red pepper, cook 5 min/Varoma/speed 1.5.
- Check if chicken is cooked.
- Add oyster sauce and mix 5 sec/100°C/speed 7-10.
- The chicken stock can be replaced with vegetable stock.
- Compliment it with a drizzle of plain Greek yogurt.