140 g cashew nuts
120 g dates, pitted
100 g fresh coconut chunks (2 cm)
1 heaped tbsp. cocoa powder
10 g of cocoa nibs
60 g desiccated coconut (optional)
- Place cashews, dates, coconut chunks, cinnamon, cocoa in TM5 mixing bowl and mix 30 sec/speed 6.
- Roll the balls in the desiccated coconut if you wish.
- Serve or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Oat and dried fruit balls: replace the above ingredients with 80 g oats flakes, 160 g dried fruits slices (apples, apricots, etc), 100 g dates pitted, 40 g nuts and seeds and 1 tsp cinnamon in the mixing bowl and mix 30 sec/speed 6
- Healthy chocolate balls: Replace the ingredients with 300 g dates, pitted, 180 g walnuts, 60 g desiccated coconut, 4 tbsp water, 10 g cocoa powder