200g organic odourless coconut oil
100g organic raw cocoa powder
50g raw honey (may use up to 80g)
Seeds of one vanilla pod
1. Place coconut oil in TM bowl. Blend 2 min/40°C/speed 1.
2. Add cacao, honey and vanilla. Blend 20 sec/speed 3. Scrape down sides and blend 20 sec/speed 3.
3. Scrape down sides once again and blend 20 sec/speed 4.
4. Pour into silicone chocolate moulds and allow to set in the refrigerator.
• Add cinnamon, goji berries or chia seeds.
Danielle van der Walt is a house wife and mommy of two gorgeous hooligans, as she puts it. Danielle has been the proud owner of a Thermomix for a year and a half now. It was a Christmas gift from hubby and she loves cooking and baking! Danielle’s husband is a bit of a health and gym fanatic and he always says she corrupts his diet with after dinner sweeties! So this recipe is fantastic because It satisfies her sweet tooth and he is happy because it is healthy! These chocolates are delicious and creamy! Thank you Danielle.