4 Tbsp coconut oil, softened, plus extra for greasing
6 free-range eggs
75g coconut flour
35g roughly chopped raw macadamia nuts
½ tsp ground ginger
½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
115g pureed pumpkin
3 Tbsp honey
½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Grease a muffin tray with coconut oil.
- Place nuts in TM bowl, and chop for 5 seconds on speed 4. Set aside.
- Place cooked pumpkin in TM bowl and blend for 10 seconds on speed 3.
- Add all ingredients to the pumpkin in the TM bowl, and mix for 20 seconds on speed 3.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases and bake for 20 mins or until golden.