120 g of sugar, and a little more to sprinkle
1 orange peel, grated
200 g of milk, and a little more to glaze
1 sachet of instant dry yeast
150 g of butter, and a little more to brush over the bread
600 g of wheat flour
1 pinch of salt
- Place the sugar orange zest in the bowl for 10 sec/speed 10.
- Add the milk and the yeast, mix 2 min/37°C/speed 1.
- Add butter, eggs, flour and salt, knead for 3 min/knead. Let the dough rest in the bowl until it doubles in volume (approx. 45 minutes).
- Knead again for 1 min/knead , remove the dough from the bowl, remove a quarter of the dough, divide the small part of the dough into 3 portions, spread out 2 of them forming a long cylinder and press with fingers slightly apart to form the bones. With the third part, form a small ball and reserve. Form a ball with the rest of the dough and place it on the baking tray.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Brush the bread ball with a little milk and arrange the bones with the ball on top, glazing everything with milk, leave to sit in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 40 minutes (180 ° C).
- Allow to temper, glaze with butter and sprinkle sugar over the bread.