180 g oats
120 g wholegrain spelt flour
2.5 tsp baking powder
0.5 tsp salt
115 g butter at room temperature
65 g coconut sugar
4 tbsp milk
water for brushing
- Preheat oven to 190ºC.
- Mill oats 10 sec/speed 10.
- Add spelt flour, baking powder and salt and combine 10 sec/speed 4.
- Add the butter and combine 20-30 sec/speed 4, until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add sugar and milk and knead 1 min/Dough function.
- Lightly flour mat/surface, and roll out dough. Cut out approx. 20 biscuits. Lay biscuits on lined baking sheets, prick with fork twice and brush with water.
Bake in pre-heated oven 190ºC for 15 mins until light golden brown.
Recipe converted from: www.lunchboxdoctor.com and provided by Anthie Petrou at Thermomix UAE.