50 g butter
250 g milk
220 g self-raising or gluten free flour
A pinch of salt
- Melt butter in TM bowl for 2 min/80°C/speed 2.
- Add remaining ingredients and combine on 10 sec/speed 4 or until smooth.
- Heat a frying pan over low to medium heat and add butter or oil to grease the pan. Pour mixture in, and tilt pan to make mixture thinner. Flip pancake when bubbles appear, and cook the other side.
- Serve pancakes immediately with berries, cinnamon, sugar, cream or syrup, and mom’s favorite morning drink!
- Double quantities for more servings
- To make a sweeter pancake, include 70 g of sugar in the mixture
- For a savoury option, use any meat filling. You can also add grated cheese, sautéed mushrooms spring onions, beschamel sauce, spinach filling or grated cheese.
This recipe was adapted from the Best Ever Pancakes recipe by Selina on the Thermomix Recipe Community