4 chicken breasts, deboned and skinless
- For unfrozen breasts – cut chicken into even size cubes, approximately 2 – 3 cm³. Place into the freezer for an hour or so until firm but not frozen solid..
- Place half the chicken into the TM bowl. Turbo/1 sec. Check the consistency and if the texture should be more minced, using the TM spatula, scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat. Set aside.
- Repeat for the other half of the chicken. Use as required.
- To achieve a better result, mince in smaller batches than one big batch, i.e. 200 g of meat per batch.
- Turbo gives great results because this function is short sharp and precise. The Thermomix reaches a higher speed on Turbo.
- Use beef, lamb, ostrich and turkey the same way.
- If the breasts are already frozen, defrost slightly until the chicken is still frozen but defrosted enough to cut into pieces. Mince immediately.