rind of 2 large lemons
juice of 2 large lemons
475g full cream milk
Method – Preheat oven 180°C. Lightly grease 1.4 litre soufflé dish
- Separate eggs.
- Insert butterfly into TM bowl, place egg whites into TM bowl, leave MC off to allow more air to be incorporated.
Beat 3-4 min/speed 3.5 until firm but not dry. Set aside.
- Working quickly while egg-whites are standing, place sugar and lemon rind in TM bowl. Mill 12 sec/ speed 10.
- Add egg yolks, lemon juice, butter, flour, milk. Blend 10 sec/speed 8.
- Fold into egg whites carefully.
- Pour into soufflé dish.
- Place soufflé dish into a roasting pan with about 3 cm water. Bake for 30 – 35 minutes.
- Can be served with custard sauce or thick Greek yoghurt and a ginger biscuit.