3 x 230g cream cheese tubs at room temperature
250g cheddar cheese
8 jalapeno’s, seeded
2x 200g rindless bacon, cooked crispy no need to chop/snip beforehand.
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
½ tsp cumin
2 tsp lime juice
cayenne pepper to taste
½ tsp yellow mustard
2-4 drops tabasco.
Detail for your snowman, this can be up to your own discretion or taste.
Eyes: 2 x cranberries
Nose: baby carrot
Arms: rosemary twigs
- Place 200g cheddar cheese in TM bowl, and grate 17 sec/speed 5.5, place grated cheese in separate bowl. Repeat with the remaining 50g cheese 5 sec/speed 5.5. Add to the already grated cheese.
- Place the jalapenos and bacon in TM bowl, chop 4 sec/speed 5 or until desired consistency.
- Place 460g (2 tubs) of cream cheese in the TM bowl.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, cumin, lime, cayenne pepper, 1 cup of the grated cheese and half of the chopped jalapeno-and-bacon mix to the cream cheese in the TM bowl and stir until well combined for 15 sec/ speed 1.
- Place the remaining chopped jalapeno and bacon on a plate. Shape the cream cheese mixture in a ball. Roll the ball in the jalapeno and bacon mix until coated on all sides.
- Wrap the ball in cling wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Place the remaining 230g cream cheese in the TM bowl; add the remaining grated cheese, yellow mustard and tabasco, mix until well combined for 15 sec/ speed 1.
- Shape the second cream cheese mixture into a ball and wrap in cling wrap. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- When you are ready to serve. Place the jalapeno, bacon ball first on your serving plate and then carefully on top the ‘white’ cheese ball.
- Decorate as desired.
- Can be served with a selection of crackers or with a vegetable platter.