160 g sea salt, gently toasted until colour slightly deepens
400 – 500 g sesame seeds, gently toasted to golden brown
- Weigh half the sea salt and half the sesame seeds into the TM bowl. Mill 3 sec/speed 8. Set aside. Repeat for the other half.
- Bottle and store.
- You may halve the recipe.
- To toast the salt and sesame seeds, place in a non-stick frying pan and gently heat, stirring constantly to avoid burning.
- Use as a delicious, healthy lower salt seasoning over avocados, boiled potatoes, rice, salads, steamed veg, chicken and meat.
- For the macrobiotic diet, use 18 parts Sesame Seeds to 1 part Salt.