380 g water
80 g honey
1 sachet/10 g active dry yeast
520 g gluten-free all purpose flour
10 g gluten-free baking powder
5 g salt
10 g apple cider vinegar
A little milk for brushing
Seeds to sprinkle on the top, optional
- Place water, honey and yeast into TM bowl. Warm 2 min/37°C/speed 1.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix 15 sec/speed 5. Using TM spatula, scrape down sides of TM bowl. Mix a further 15 sec/speed 5.
- Pour mixture into deep muffin pans or terracotta plant pots approximately 7 cm diameter only filling half to allow plenty of space to prove and place in a warm area for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Brush rolls lightly with milk and sprinkle with seeds if desired. Bake rolls for 30 – 35 minutes. Leave to cool for 5 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Serve fresh or place in freezer and use when required.
- Pour mixture into a loaf pan lined with baking paper and place in a warm area to prove for 20 – 30 minutes. Bake for 35 – 40 minutes.
- Gluten-free premixed flour and baking powder is available at most health stores. Watch this space for our very own gluten free flour mix.
- Add chopped sundried tomatoes or olives in step 2 second mix.