100 g milk for frummels
170 g flour
1 000 g milk for custard mix
10 g butter
Cinnamon sugar to serve
- Place 100 g milk and flour into TM mixing bowl. Mix 20 sec/reverse/speed 2. Using the TM spatula, scrape down sides and bottom of the TM bowl.
- Mix 10 sec/reverse/speed 2. Set frummels aside.
- Without rinsing the TM bowl, place remaining milk into the bowl. Heat 20 min/98°C/reverse/speed 1.5.
- Once temperature is reached, slowly add flour “frummels” until all flour mixture has been added.
- The flour mixture must cook for 8–10 minutes so once all the flour mixture has all been added, ensure there is at least still 8-10 minutes left for the mixture to cook, otherwise add extra cooking time.
- Serve hot, liberally sprinkled with cinnamon sugar.
- You may add a cinnamon quill to the milk and sugar to taste.
- Increase the butter in the milk mixture to give a more buttery flavour.
- By doubling the frummel mixture, this will result in a much thicker melkkos.