200g Tennis or plain biscuits
80g butter, softened
200g Philadelphia cream cheese
Juice of 2 lemons
1 tin (400g) condensed milk
100g fresh cream
- Place biscuits into TM bowl and grind 5 secs/speed 10.
- Add butter to the TM bowl and mix 5 secs/speed 5.
- Spread this mixture into the base of a 24-25 cm round glass pie dish, using a spoon to press crumb mixture down firmly to make a compact layer.
- Place dish into the freezer whilst making the cheesecake filling.
- Clean your TM bowl, and add the cream cheese, lemon juice, condensed milk and blend 10 sec/speed 4.
- Add fresh cream and blend 5 sec/speed 4.
- Remove the pie dish from the freezer, and transfer the contents of the TM bowl into the glass dish.
- Chill in the refrigerator until the filling is set.
- Top with jam, coulis de fruits rouges or fresh fruit.