100 g butter cut into cubes
80 g honey
90 g brown sugar
80 g pitted dates
200 g rolled oats
20 g poppy seeds
30 g white chia seeds, we used black
Pinch ground cinnamon
Pinch sea salt flakes
- Preheat oven to 140°C. Line a baking 20 cm x 25 cm with baking paper.
- Place butter, honey and brown sugar in TM bowl and melt 6 min/Varoma/Speed 2 to form a light, sticky caramel.
- Add dates and chop 4 sec/Speed 5. Add oats, poppy seeds, chia seeds, cinnamon and salt flakes. Mix 10 sec/Speed 3.
- Press mixture into baking tray. It’s sticky so use another sheet of baking paper on top to press down and smooth out.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. The slice will be soft when removed from the oven but will set as it cools. Slice into squares and store in an airtight container.
Thank you to Dani Valent