800g unsweetened coconut water
100g thick coconut cream or canned coconut cream
60-80g pure maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
30g desiccated coconut, to serve
- Pour coconut water into ice cube trays and place in freezer until frozen (approx. 4 hours).
- Place half the frozen coconut water cubes into mixing bowl and blend 5 sec/speed 9.
- Add remaining coconut water cubes and blend 10 sec/speed 9.
- Add coconut cream, maple syrup and vanilla and blend 1 min/speed 9. Scrape down lid and sides of mixing bowl with spatula, and blend a further 30 sec/speed 9.
- Sprinkle with desiccated coconut and serve immediately.