240 g Sugar
300 g Good Quality Dark Chocolate minimum 70%
100 g Butter
3 X Large Egg Yolks
3 X Large Whole Eggs
120 g Cake Flour
15 ml Cocoa Powder
Method Preheat oven 200˚C
- Weigh Sugar into TM bowl. Mill 8 sec/speed 8. Set aside.
- Place a separate dish onto the TM lid and weigh flour onto the dish. Add cocoa. Set aside.
- Place chocolate into TM bowl. Grate 10 sec/speed 6.
- Add butter and melt for 5 min/80°C/speed 3.
- Set aside in a warm spot. Do a quick rinse with the TM bowl.
- Insert butterfly into the TM bowl. Whisk eggs and sugar 3 min/speed 3.
- Set dial onto speed 3 and while blades are turning, slowly pour in the melted chocolate mixture. This will take about 45 seconds.
- When all chocolate has been added, slowly add flour and cocoa mixture in spoonfuls through the hole in the TM lid. This while the blades are still turning at speed 3. This will also take about 45 seconds.
- Spoon mixture into prepared moulds.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Turn out onto serving dish.
- Serve immediately with home-made vanilla ice-cream.