2 fresh green chillies, tops removed
20g ginger, sliced along the lines on the skin into 2mm “coins”
10g fresh coriander (dhania)
10g garlic cloves, peeled
150g onions, peeled and quartered
2 tsp ground cumin (jeera)
2tsp ground coriander (dhania)
½ tsp turmeric (haldi)
1 tsp salt
900g skinless boneless chicken, cut into 2 to 3 cm pieces
70g tomato puree
500g Greek-style yoghurt
- Add, chillies, ginger, fresh coriander and garlic. Mince 5 sec/speed 8.
- Add onions and chop 3 sec/speed 5.
- Scrape down the sides and lid of the TM bowl with the spatula. Add oil and cook 5 min/Varoma Temperature /speed 2/Measuring Cup OFF.
- Add dry spices and salt. Cook 3 min/Varoma Temperature/speed 2/Measuring Cup ON.
- Add the water. Cook 5 min/Varoma Temperature/speed 1.
- Add chicken, tomato puree and yoghurt. Cook 20 min/100 deg C/Speed Spoon/Reverse Blade Direction. Taste and add more salt if necessary.