10 g sugar
freshly squeezed juice of 1 lemon
350 g ice cubes
60 g Cointreau
60 g brandy
750 g fresh blood orange juice (or orange juice)
750 g (1 bottle) chilled Prosecco or sparkling wine
- Place sugar into a small saucer. Rub the lemon juice around the rim of the cocktail glasses and then dip into the sugar to coat the rim of the glasses.
- Place ice cubes, Cointreau, brandy and orange juice into TM bowl. Blend 10 sec/speed 9.
- Pour evenly into cocktail glasses and top up with Prosecco.
- Serve immediately garnished with a slice of orange and a mint leaf.
- Replace orange juice with Clementine juice or any other fruit juice.
- Freeze orange juice into ice cubes and omit ice.