2 large beetroots, peeled and quartered
1 medium carrot, cut into bite size pieces
1 green apple quartered
35 g olive oil
Juice of 1 lemon
60-80 g Balsamic vinegar
10 g rose water
Salt and pepper to taste
10 g chives
10 g mint leaves
10 g parsley leaves
10 g dill
80 g shelled pistachios
1 small pomegranate, arils (seeds) only
- Place all ingredients, except pistachios and pomegranate arils into TM bowl.
- Chop 2 sec/speed 5. Using a TM spatula, scrape down the sides of the bowl. Repeat for another 2 sec/speed 5.
- Place into a salad bowl. Garnish with pistachios and pomegranate arils.
- Substitute pistachios with pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds.
- Substitute Balsamic vinegar with Blackberry vinegar.
- Add crumbled feta cheese when serving.