300 g potatoes cut into pieces
100 g tomatoes cut into halves
80 g onions cut into halves
1 garlic clove
400 g mixed vegetables (e.g. cauliflower, broccoli) cut into pieces
2 sprigs fresh parsley
½ tsp salt, adjust to taste
¼ – ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
600 g water, adjust to taste
20 g butter or olive oil
- Place potatoes, tomatoes, onions, garlic clove, mixed vegetables, parsley, salt, pepper and water and cook 25 min/100°C/speed 1.
- Add butter or Olive oil and blend 1 min/speed 5-10, increasing speed gradually. Serve hot.
- Before step 1, you can sauté onions and garlic cloves in 20g oil. Place onions, garlic clove and the olive oil into mixing bowl, chop 5 sec/speed 7 and sauté 3min/120°C/speed 1. Proceed as directed by the recipe and omit butter in step 2.
- For a more chunky soup, just before blending, remove half the cooked veggies and put aside. Blend the rest, and then add the reserved veggies back into the soup.
- Add coconut cream or fresh cream just before blending, or sour cream for a different flavour
- Sprinkle your cooked soup with crispy bacon bits
- Enjoy your soup with crispy croutons with different herb flavours
- Add any fresh herbs you have at home and enjoy
Different veggie Options & Combinations
- Butternut and cinnamon
- With cauliflower add curry powder or a different flavour
- Tomato and red pepper
- Mushrooms, carrot and butternut