60 g sunflower seeds
25 g coconut flour (see cook’s notes below)
30 g psyllium husks
20 g baking powder
100 g erythritol or xylitol
5 large eggs
100 g butter, melted
70 g Greek yoghurt
1 tbsp vanilla essence
Method – preheat oven to 165°C. Grease a muffin pan
- Place sunflower seeds into TM bowl. Mill 10 sec/speed 9. (see cook’s notes below)
- Add all other dry ingredients, eggs, butter and yoghurt. Mix 10 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides with Tm spatula. Mix a further 10 sec/speed 5.
- Pour into the greased muffin pans. Bake for 25 minutes until cooked.
- Serve with a date, nut, orange sauce and cream or crème fraiche.
- Instead of coconut flour – use 25 g desiccated coconut and place sunflower seeds and coconut into TM bowl. Mill 20 sec/speed 10. Add remaining ingredients and continue with step 2.
- Make lemon curd substituting sugar for xylitol. Cut the tops off the cupcakes, fill with cooled lemon curd mixed with a spoonful of double thick cream yoghurt. Place the tops of the cupcakes back in position and sprinkle with a mixture of chopped nuts and coconut.