1 kg mixed seafood including salmon, prawns, and fish of your choice
½ red onion
2 avocados, stone removed and sliced (optional)
Fresh baby spinach or salad greens of choice
Zest and juice of 2 oranges
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
Generous handful of coriander
Few sprigs Italian parsley
4 spring onions
1 green chilli
2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
50 g fish sauce
150 g olive oil
10 g rice wine vinegar
Sea salt and raw sugar to taste
- Cut all fish fillets into pieces approximately 3 cm square. Divide seafood between Varoma dish and tray and cook for 20-25 min/Varoma/speed 1 until cooked. Place fish into Thermoserver or insulated bowl and set aside.
- Make dressing by placing citrus zest into clean, dry TM bowl and grate 10-20 sec/speed 7. Remove large pieces of zest that remain. Add herbs and chilli, chop 5-10 sec/speed 7. Add all remaining ingredients and pulse mixture Turbo/2 sec/2 times. (Don’t over mix otherwise you’ll get an emulsion rather than a dressing)
- Pour dressing over steamed seafood and leave for a few minutes for flavours to absorb.
- Dress each plate with salad greens, sliced onion and avocado. Add steamed seafood.
- Drizzle with more dressing and serve with lemon wedges and steamed rice.
You can find this recipe and many others in our Sublime Steaming and Lunchbox booklets! You can get your very own copies as a host gift. Speak to your consultant to find out how!