1 small broccoli, cut into florets
¼ cauliflower head, cut into florets
3 peeled carrots, roughly chopped
2 apples, quartered (with skin)
5 sprigs of parsley, leaves only
100 g raisins
2 pinches ground turmeric
2 pinches ground cumin
70 grams of olive oil
2 limes, juiced
½ tsp salt
- Put all ingredients except the raisins into the Thermomix bowl. Chop for 5 sec/speed 6 or until your salad is of the desired consistency.
- Pour into a serving dish, and then toss the raisins through the salad.
- Place the ingredients for the dressing into the Thermomix bowl and mix for 3 sec/speed 4.
- Pour over your salad and enjoy.
- For a less sweet salad, reduce the amount of apples and raisins
- Sultanas and dried cranberries can be used in place of raisins
- For a crunchier salad, add 50 g of sunflower seeds or even pecans or walnuts.
- Add bacon bits or croutons for a tasty twist
- Because this salad is so easy to put together, you can be creative with different ingredients to see what works best for you