340 g filtered water
440 g bread flour
8 ml salt
2 ml instant dried yeast
- Place all ingredients into TM bowl. Knead 50 sec/knead.
- Place in a lightly oiled bowl and cover.
- Once double in size, preheat oven to 200°C and place a small oven-proof bowl with water in the oven to create steam.
- Place dough on a well floured baking sheet. Fold each side of the bread gently over on itself. Spray with water. The water and steam creates a firm crust.
- Bake 30-40 minutes until golden brown and baked through. You may remove the bowl of water carefully after the first 15 minutes.
- Leave to cool and serve with butter.