500 ml fresh, ripe Passion Fruit Pulp (Granadilla)
Zest and Juice of one sweet Orange
200 g Sugar (add 50g more, if you want it sweeter)
150 g Butter – unsalted and soft
4 Eggs – at room temperature
- Place Sugar and Orange Zest in the TM mixing bowl and grind 20 sec/speed 10.
- Add Butter, Eggs and 150g Orange Juice and cook 20 min/70°c/speed 2 without the measuring cup.
Scrape down sides and repeat for another 20 min/70°/speed 2 without the measuring cup.
- Insert measuring cup and mix 25 sec/speed 6.
- Transfer into 3-4 sterilised Jam Jars with twist-off lids and close immediately.
Allow to cool before serving or storing in the Refrigerator, up to one month.
- Serve as a Spread on Toast or Scones, as a filling for Sponge Cakes and Tarts
- Makes a Delicious Dessert, mixed with equal amounts of Whipped Cream or Greek Yoghurt and served with slices of fresh Mango and Biscuits.