1 clove garlic
1 onion, peeled and quartered
20g olive oil
1 tbsp curry powder or curry paste
200g coconut milk
200g tomatoes (I use the tin tomatoes that are chopped)
2 potatoes, cut into bite size pieces
600g chicken (5-6 pieces thigh and/or leg)
- Place garlic and onion into TM bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
- Add oil and curry powder/paste and saute 3 min/100°C/speed 1.
- Add tomatoes and cook for a further 2 min/100°C/speed 1.
- Add coconut milk and potatoes. Cook 10 min/100°C/reverse/speed soft.
- Add chicken, place the thighs around the blade and then the legs on top (if using legs) and cook 20 min/100°C/reverse/speed soft. Until the chicken is cooked.
- Serve with basmati rice, naan bread, chutney and sambals.
- You may add vegetables in bite size pieces when you insert the chicken.