100 g onions, peeled and quartered
1 clove garlic
1 tbsp. coconut oil
400 g beef mince (or a mixture of beef and pork)
200 g baby marrows, sliced
3 tbsp. garam masala
1 tbsp. ground cumin
1 tbsp. ground coriander
1 tsp ground turmeric
50 g cranberries (can use raisins)
250 g cream
250 g milk
1 – 2 tbsp flaked almonds
- Place onions, garlic and coconut oil in TM bowl. Chop 3 sec/speed 5.
- Sauté 2 min/100°C/ speed 2.
- Add mince and spices and cook 5 min/ 120°C/soft speed/reverse.
- Add marrows and cook for a further 5 min/120°C/reverse/spoon speed or until meat is well cooked.
- Add cranberries and stir through 10 sec/speed 1/reverse.
- Place meat mixture in a large baking dish. Set aside. No need to wash the bowl.
- Place cream, milk and eggs in TM bowl, blend 10 sec/speed 5.
- Pour over the meat.
- Bake 30 minutes or until custard is set. Serve sprinkled with flaked almonds.
- Serve with cauli-rice and home-made chutney. Add turmeric to cauli-rice to make it yellow.