200 g milk chocolate
400 g can sweetened condensed milk
850 g evaporated milk (2 x 375 ml cans)
300 g pure cream
1 tbsp instant coffee
3 tbsp boiling water
700 g whisky (Irish is recommended)
- Grate chocolate in TM bowl for 10 sec/speed 9. Scrape down.
- Melt chocolate for 5 min/50°C/speed 3. Scrape down.
- Add condensed milk and mix with chocolate 5 min/50°C/speed 3. Meanwhile prepare ingredients for step 4.
- Set time for 2 min/50°C/speed 3 and while blade is moving, add both cans of evaporated milk, cream and coffee (dissolved in boiling water).
- Pour into a 3 litre jug (or large bowl).
- Add the 700 g whiskey to the TM bowl, do a Turbo/reverse speed “wash”.
- Pour whiskey into jug/large bowl to mix with the other ingredients, pour into sterilised bottles. Keep up to 3 months in the refrigerator.