125g bread crumbs (made in advance, see pg. 32 of Basic Cook Book for the TM5)
2 garlic cloves
50g olive oil
600g potatoes, peeled and cut into small cubes
400g shredded cod fish (usually salted when you purchase it, rinse under running water then let soak overnight)
Salt and pepper to taste
2 egg yolks
- Place the onion, garlic and olive oil in the Tm bowl for 5 sec/speed 5.
- Sauté for 5 min/Varoma/speed 2.
- Insert the butterfly in the tm bowl. Then add the water and potatoes.
- Place the varoma into place with the cod fish. Cook for 15min/Varoma/speed spoon.
- Remove cod fish from Varoma and place in a Pyrex dish. Drain liquid from potatoes, then add potatoes to pyrex dish with cod fish.
- Rinse tm bowl. Place all Béchamel ingredients in the bowl except the cream and cook for 8 min/90°C /speed 4.
- Pre heat the oven at 180°C.
- Add cream and egg yolks and cook for 1 min/90°C/speed 4.
- Pour Béchamel sauce over cod fish and potatoes and add the bread crumbs.
- Place in the oven to grill lightly.
- You can substitute cod fish for any other kind of fish, or use veggies instead!