250 g cheddar cheese, cubed
1 onion, peeled and quartered
4 cloves garlic
40 g olive oil
500 g cauliflower florets
400 g coconut milk
1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
500 g broccoli florets
2 carrots, medium, diced
1 000 g deboned skinned chicken breasts, diced into 3 cm cubes
2 tsp curry powder
200-300 g frozen peas (optional)
Method Preheat oven 200˚C
- Place cheese into TM bowl. Grate 5 sec/speed 8. Set aside.
- Place onion, garlic and oil in TM bowl. Chop 3 sec/speed 5.
- Sauté 5 min/120˚C/ speed 1. (For TM31 sauté 5 min/Varoma/speed 1).
- Add cauliflower, coconut milk and veg stock. Place broccoli and carrots into Varoma dish, spread chicken evenly on Varoma tray. Position Varoma with lid onto TM bowl. Steam 25 min/Varoma/speed 2.
- Once chicken is cooked, place chicken and vegetables into oven proof dish. Add peas (optional).
- Add curry powder to sauce in TM bowl. Blend 1 min/speed 5 gradually increasing speed to speed 9. Pour sauce over chicken and vegetables, sprinkle with cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- For a Banting option, omit the peas and cheese. Sprinkle the top of the sauce with paprika.
- Serve with sourdough bread and fresh English spinach leaves
Recipe adapted from the Australian recipe community forum.