1 Onion, cut into halves
2 cloves Garlic
30 g Butter
1 Tbs Paprika
2 Tbs Tomato paste
Pinch Cayenne pepper
1 Tbs Cornflour
2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
50 g White wine
70 g Water
180 g Sour Cream
120 g Mushrooms, sliced
500 g Chicken cubed (approximately 3cm x 3cm)
Season to taste
- Place onion, garlic and butter into TM bowl. Chop for 5 sec/speed 5.
- Add paprika and cayenne pepper. Cook for 4 min/100°C/speed 1.
- Add remaining ingredients (except mushrooms and chicken). Cook for 2 min/100°C/speed 1.
- Add mushrooms and chicken pieces. Cook for 10 min/100°C/spoon soft/reverse.
- Adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and serve with pasta or mash.